JOBS & GIGS
We are seeking a Grant Researcher to assist the EVOKE Foundation to search for grants that fit the criteria for EVOKE multi media and film projects to support social change and injustice.
The grant researcher will be expected to track these grants in terms of their value, the application deadline, the prerequisites necessary for applications, and other grant-related details. This is currently a volunteer position and could lead to a paid position for the right applicant.
POSITION STATUS: Open
POSITION TITLE: GRANT RESEARCHER
WORK TO BE DONE: REMOTELY IN YOUR OWN TIME
The grant researcher’s duties include:
- Research and identify grant opportunities
- Identify all requirements to apply for the grants
- Research prospective donors and grant giving organizations
- Organize grants by project with detailed information on the grants and create a delivery calendar to track deliverables, submissions and deadlines.
- Maintaining timely communications with the Evoke Foundation for weekly updates
- Adept at conducting an online research for grant information with strong computer skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Previous experience in grant writing and/or research an asset but not necessary
- Knowledge of fundraising information sources an asset but not necessary
- Previous experience in non-profit fundraising an asset but not necessary
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work independently
EVOKE FOUNDATION is an equal opportunity employer without ANY discrimination whatsoever, we are all born equal in this world.
Please email your resume and cover letter.